The magnostrictive design allows for precise measurement of water level. Advanced technology alerts the operator if the level float is slowing down in relation to normal movement and prompts the operator to perform a water column blowdown. The system also detects if the float has not moved and shuts the boiler’s burner off while time- and date-stamping the stuck float condition. Other information is time and date stamped based on proper or improper routines performed by the operator. Internal system check makes this the safest water level control on the market today.
- Magnostrictive Level Technology
- Alerts operator to perform water column blowdown
- Detects slow float movement
- Shuts system down on stuck float detection
- Time and date stamps all alarms and blowdown routines